Are you guys looking for a reliable way to solve the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock error? Then you guys are in the right place. That is because in the below blog I will describe what that error is, and how you guys can solve this with simple steps. So, I will recommend you to check out the below blog.
What Do You Need to Know about Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock?
The Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock is also recognized as the Factory Reset Protection or the FRP lock. It is the security feature of Android that was first seen on Android 5.1. The purpose of this security option is to prevent all anonymous and unauthorized users keep away from your Android device and data. In addition to that, it works fine and protects the phone and
tablets from thieves. You will notice this error after you will reboot your device or change internal settings of your phone or ROM/firmware. This security feature is concerned with the Google account that you used previously on your Android device. At the same time, you will need the Google account ID and password to access your device. If you forget it, then you won’t be able to access your phone.
Also, check Custom Binary Blocked By FRP Lock
How to Solve Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock Error with Odin?
You can solve the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock error with the help of the Odin software. Now, the steps are in the below.
- In the start, you guys need to download the up-to-date edition of the Odin software on your computer.
- After that, you must have to download a Stock Firmware in support of your device and enter your proper model number, nationality, and some particulars from SamMobile as well.
- It is time to enter to the Download Mode on your device by pushing the Volume Down button together with the Pose On/Off switch and Home button for at least three to four seconds. At the time your Download screen is displayed, you have to push the Volume Up button to go further.
- After that, launch the Odin tool on your computer with the help of the right click. Then
- you have to choose Run as Administrator.
- You will now see the Odin window that will display on your device. You need to utilize a genuine USB cord for your device and connect it with the computer.
- The Odin will recognize the device of yours and will add your device to the main window of the computer.
- It is time to press the CSC, AP, and CP options and select their particular file types through the previously downloaded firmware.
- After adding the entire file type, you have to start flashing.
- After flashing, your device will start rebooting.
- You are done.
Finally, the above guide to solving the Custom Binary Blocked by FRP Lock error will help you solve the problem with your device. But, you have to follow the instructions properly. Otherwise, it won’t work.